I must have reached my limit

Go down

I must have reached my limit

Post  Cass on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Even the ladies I like in bb r&r are PISSING me off!
No alcohol.... because you'll abuse your doctors recommendations...
Letting your child deal with his gender orientation on his own term means you are not parenting...

I could keep going but it will only piss me off more. What the hell! These ladies are normally supportive, but not today.

Maybe its just me

Cass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I must have reached my limit

Post  drankid on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:39 pm

i didnt see those ones, but i saw a couple other posts where regulars who are normally good were being dumbasses. theyre taking the funny queen bee thing a bit too seriously.

drankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie_r on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:19 pm

The gender post killed me.

Has everyone forgotten what it was like to be a kid / pre-teen / teen? And have they also forgotten that short of beating them into submission and locking them in a cage that if a kid really wants to do something, especially if that something is WHO THEY ARE it's really hard to stop them?

Even things like doing drugs and having sex - if they want to do it, they'll find a way- I know I did, and my parents were VERY strict!

I honestly think that it's our job to guide, support and give an example on what is right and wrong, then trust our kids and their OWN sense of identity, morality and self worth to make decisions. Parents who say "My kids wont do XYZ because I wont let them" make me laugh.

And for the poster who commented that she wouldnt let her little girl be a tom boy because she didnt want her to be "disappointed" that she couldnt marry someone of her own gender... Shoot me. Im sure that's the first disappointment you face when you realise you are gay, not the massive disappointment that your parents dont accept you because of their religion and personal prejudices.

jeannie_r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm all for poking fun, or having strong opinions, but last night was a sad excuse of our regulars forgetting the rules. This has happened before ... it did not end well

Cass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie_r on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Maybe we should be plotting BB behavior on a chart along with the moon cycles. I kid you not, full moons make people crazy.

jeannie_r

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The_One on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:47 pm

It's true, kids/teenagers will do what they want in the end. My mom was pretty strict and we were all quite scared of her, it didn't stop me from doing drugs, having sex, sneaking out and even having a kid when my parents didn't want me to (even though I am 26 and married). All you can do is hope you did a good job at teaching them morals and values, safe sex and hope they are careful when doing drugs. And if your boy wants to be a girl, well there's not a lot you can do. Ive always been a tomboy, in my 20's i've dressed a bit more girly, or slutty lol but i've only always felt comfortable in my boyish clothes and i feel quite awkward on dresses/skirts.
The_One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down