Rants and Raves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whatd you do?

+4
Cass
jordybugsmom
jessiebelle
drankid
8 posters

Go down

whatd you do? Empty whatd you do?

Post  drankid Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Hmmm, mamahoff? Lol

drankid

Back to top Go down

whatd you do? Empty Re: whatd you do?

Post  jessiebelle Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:35 pm

.. she high-fived a vagina lol.
I kid, i wish i knew what happened. she was happily posting one minute, then -poof- zellarized the next.

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jordybugsmom Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I can not handle all the cool kids being kicked off! Ahhhhhh! Thanks god for this site! I couldn't get on for a few days but im back!
jordybugsmom
jordybugsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:06 pm

I hate being zellarized. Hahaha.

Welcome back jordysmom (:

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:18 am

I also want to know what she did.
Fox has also been REALLY quiet lately, I'm guessing she's on Zs watch list.

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamahoff Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:22 pm

The Zellanator got me! It was autoblock. The bullshit they claim I was flagged for was so petty and stupid. It's all because I have a brain and I use it. God forbid.

So what's with foxes? Is she in trouble? All I've seen from her is "::cough::" all day. I'm worried

Mamahoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Damn it!
I think they are closing threads when we mention this place now.

I don't know what's up with fox, she's been quiet for awhile now.....

What exactly did they flag you for? Topic wise.

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamahoff Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:46 pm

They only gave "examples" but one was from my "Tattooing your 6 week old" where someone mentioned meth and I said it was fine, I shove it through my belly button.

The other was from the breast feeding is the only way post (one of many) where I told her that I was on meds that would cause brain damage to my kids. She said something about feeling sorry for kids who aren't breast fed and I said I feel sorry for kids of vindictive judgmental people like her.

Another was I said something about "(insert usernamehere) is crying about something again" which was apparently a "personal attack"

One was a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Beware, apparently they are NOT private. It was actually to Drankid about the witch who was wishing me and my baby dead because I was no better than a child molester.

The last was when I asked WEEKS AGO if anyone had copied the full Gaberyal post, and if they had please email it to me. I never put in my email, but apparently offering it up in a PM is "sharing personal information".

Mamahoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Good to know, private is not private!

So what is clearly sarcasm and defending yourself.... not ok.
Maybe we should all start flagging those who attack us instead of being the bigger person. Sharting with bbyluv, I'm still annoyed with her.

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamahoff Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:57 pm

You know, I thought about it, but the first email I ever got from Zmeister was about "False Flagging". Really?!? You can't win. I think I will though. Every time someone says they're going to pray for me, I'm flagging. Every time someone says ANYTHING near what they got me for, I'm flagging. Then, when they come at me, I'm throwing ALL the emails back at them and say no, you can't nail me for this when you let them do the same for me. So what if I'm being a 3 year old. Fuck them.

Mamahoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Im seriously going to flag pagan bashing and the next person who calls me a bitchy little girl for being funny.
I'm so sick of that being ok.

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamahoff Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:16 pm

We can just keep flagging the hell out of people, see how they like it. Bbyluv is definitely one of my less favored users

Mamahoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:58 pm

It annoyed me that she wanted to know what city I live in... apparently we share the same state.
Good to know fox is alive.
Does she know about this place in case of permanent vac?

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:08 pm

i dont think she does. shes not a part of the user list. if someone was gonna tell fox, could you tell madpreglady too? i miss her ):

i emailed zella asking her why she runs such a piss poor excuse for a forum. lets hope i get a reply. >:D

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:10 pm

they seriously drudged up that pm mama? ooo. i never got nailed for any of those.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:18 pm

did the mods get back to you about that hobag that was wishing your deathbed? What did they say?

The whole autoflag thing is ridic. You would think if you took the time to make an app, that you would have some sort of personal involvement in it after it got big. Its not hard to take 3 seconds to read one sentence. Most things that someone is flagged for, are down right stupid. The ones that get taken down in record time, are just plain common sense. Like wishing another human being harm...

I'd like to see the zellanator's baby bump watch list lol.

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:42 pm

me and mama had a good old conversation about how she picks on the smarter posters.

i think its because she wants to keep all her ignorant ducks in tow on that app. its the same with any gathering of people or society; the smart rise to the top, and eventually take over. zella's just threatened by us all, and hides behind mod status to get rid of us.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jordybugsmom Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Foxes posted something about not being able to drink oj earlier but I haven't heard from almond for a few days and there's a few others but I can't remember who lol
jordybugsmom
jordybugsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  The_One Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:37 am

That's true, I haven't seen almond in a few days at least.

Who are these flaggers? Apparently I have stayed out of trouble by not answering to the big debates, I just figure you can't fix stupid so why even bother.
The_One
The_One

Back to top Go down

whatd you do? Empty I'm still here!

Post  almondvixen Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:02 pm

The way my work schedule is worked out means no BB for 5 out of 7 days lol. I work 8-5pm then 5:30-8pm Monday-Thursday. I know 8pm is early, but working and baby has me exhausted by the time I get home. Friday I do 9-3pm and then 5:30-8pm (until I am done with training, then I will be working weekends too).

Working sucks butt. I miss BB and everyone in it lol.

almondvixen

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie_r Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 am

OMG is this why BB is a ghost town right now? It's so boring in there.

jeannie_r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamahoff Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:34 am

No she never got back to me about my fangirl who wanted me dead. She said she'd "look into it". Fucking really?!? If I could get this site to work on my phone browser rather than my FB browser, I'd just leave BB. I miss my fun sarcastic posts Sad

Mamahoff

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:23 pm

"look into it?" What the hell does that even mean? Couldn't she be liable if you went to the police about cyber harassment or something? If she has the time to IP block drankidd for no reason, then she has enough time to track the IP of the skank that made threats to a sick woman and her unborn baby. I would email zella every day until she gave me something concrete, other than just banning that person.
*sigh*

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum