Rants and Raves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEX*******

3 posters

Go down

SEX******* Empty SEX*******

Post  eatingfortwo Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:30 pm

This has NEVER been a concern of mine, but it's beginning to become one. Before pregnancy, my husband and I's sex was "okay". He (nor any other man) has ever made me cum. But I don't remember complaining once because it just hurts so good. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and throughout the entire thing, sex has been like a 60 second dash for him. It's getting frustrating for both of us. He mentioned that he thinks the problem is premature ejaculation.

Any advice or suggestions?!
eatingfortwo
eatingfortwo

Back to top Go down

SEX******* Empty Re: SEX*******

Post  drankid Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Can he go again pretty soon after hes done the first time? He could get off a couple times before hand if he needs to,because every time after takes longer.

The only other thing i can think of is to try positions, if the tummy allows it, where he hits you where it feels good, but its looser for him. For me and my husband, me being on top leaning forward supporting myself does that.

drankid

Back to top Go down

SEX******* Empty Re: SEX*******

Post  jeannie_r Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:00 pm

How about some non-penetrative activity before sex? Sorry to sound like a sex manual, but what about more oral / manual stimulation for you first?

jeannie_r

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum