Rants and Raves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@Mamahoff. Your fangirl is back on bb

5 posters

Go down

@Mamahoff. Your fangirl is back on bb Empty @Mamahoff. Your fangirl is back on bb

Post  jessiebelle Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm

i was just reading the I hate jamjam post or whatever, and guess who's name i saw... 2009Madisyn. Apparently Zella, in her infinite wisdom, let your little fan girl back on bb.
Can't make a joke about bb etiquette without getting ip banned, but it seems to be fine to wish death on someone.
Does anyone else find that off?

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

@Mamahoff. Your fangirl is back on bb Empty Re: @Mamahoff. Your fangirl is back on bb

Post  drankid Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:51 am

what i find off is that two call out post on jamjam were left up for over two hours.
the modding on that site makes me so mad.

and yeah, when they let a troll back on or let them make another account when other people get ip banned makes no sense either.

drankid

Back to top Go down

@Mamahoff. Your fangirl is back on bb Empty Re: @Mamahoff. Your fangirl is back on bb

Post  jessiebelle Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:28 am

I know! That first one got up to 315 replies. I think it's stupid that you can't make a post asking how/where someone is wihtout it being closed five minutes later, but it's perfectly fine to make not one, but two posts blatently calling a specific person out and it'll last all night.

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie_r Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:08 pm

That place is crazy right now. If Zella was trying in some warped way to tone it down before, she's not doing that now! Some of the stuff on there is offensive even by R&R terms.

jeannie_r

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 pm

It's getting ridiculous. I don't understand the mods' "rule breaking" code. It's almost like you can get away with anything as long as you're not in the forbidden popular group.

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:15 pm

hahahaha. i love posts about the popular group, which are always followed by more posts asking whos in it. we all know. we do. lol.

i honestly just sit there dumbfounded at what she lets slip by. she needs to be more proactive because people in R&R just dont flag stuff. so she actually needs to sit there and read the threads, which she doesnt. i asked her before about a volunteer moderator program. she blew me off.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 pm

yeah, there is no way she actually reads what was flagged. Which really sucks for the popular gals when the jealous janies go flag crazy just because the post was from a "popular" person.

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Apparently innappropriate flagging goes against the flagger, but i have yet to see that actually be enforced.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  The_One Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:15 pm

wow, apparently she never "looked into it" as she told mamahoff she would do... there's such double standard on that forum, seems like everyone that has a sense of humor is either blocked or warned to behave...
The_One
The_One

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Ive also seen... Idk. Three? I think its was three seprate posts about weed in the teens forum. Thats blatantly against ToS too.

Im convinced its a huge conspiracy to keep the smart, funny users from creating a revolution. Its easier to keep dumb people in line than smart people.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 pm

i agree with the conspiracy. I think zella is just a jealous 40 year old fat guy who's afraid that bb users will like the "popular clique" better, so she.. he.. Zella just keeps punishing them to make a point. A really stupid point that says "hey, don't be funny or popular, and never ever be sarcastic."

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:44 am

Which is all terribly funny in itself, because no one likes zella anyways. Its not like she socializes. And when she does, shes a total crabass.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:57 pm

i think the only thing i've seen her reply to is that three word rant game sticky in r&r. She has some sort of complex.. lol

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:07 pm

She replied in a thread of mine once. It was after she let me out of time out, and she had her eyes on me. She told me to get back to ranting about mother in laws and ice cream. I was just like, bitch PLEASE.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:34 pm

what?!

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 am

Hahaha. Totally. Shes such a weirdo. If you really wanted to, you could see it in my post history.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 am

Nothing says I'm watching you, like telling what to rant about. You should fee special though, you annoyed her enough to make her go all sarcastic on you lol.

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 am

Oh, SO special. Hahaha.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamahoff Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:36 am

O_o I have a fangirl? I feel so special!

It won't be long before Zellanator boots me for good. I have friends on BB so she will definitely have to take care of that. I must've missed all the I hate JamJam posts. I've been away a lot lately. I'll have to go look her up. See if she's blocked me lol!

Mamahoff

Back to top Go down

Post  jessiebelle Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm

yeah, the little girl with the deathbed wishes.
Zellator needs to get over her little inferiority complex and realize that people are going to like women better than they like her.
The jamjam posts got intense. that girl was seriously lacking in the maturity department. JamJam did a great job of laughing it off and making fun of it though. I think it all got started when someone called her racist for not liking Obama as a president.

jessiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:28 pm

That chick was pretty stupid. I wouldnt eff around with jamjam in real life, or online. She seems like she could kick my ass.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum