Aaaaah. Why do topics have to have 10 characters?!

Go down

Aaaaah. Why do topics have to have 10 characters?! Empty Aaaaah. Why do topics have to have 10 characters?!

Post  Mom2be_again on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 pm

I don't know about you ladies but I'm so bloody bored and I go in for my c-section Monday morning and i'm thoroughly freaked out. :/

Mom2be_again

Back to top Go down

Aaaaah. Why do topics have to have 10 characters?! Empty Re: Aaaaah. Why do topics have to have 10 characters?!

Post  drankid on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

monday?
christ, i be freaking too. the idea of a c section freaks me out so bad. my worse fear is to be awake, sliced open, and unable to move. sorry if that doesnt help at all.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Aaaaah. Why do topics have to have 10 characters?! Empty Re: Aaaaah. Why do topics have to have 10 characters?!

Post  Mom2be_again on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Haha. I had a previous c-section. It's pretty terrifying. Mine are medically necessary and if I could I would choose natural. Lol. I know what to expect but it's still scary. Lol.

Mom2be_again

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 pm

*shudder*
if i have to have one, i want them to knock me out. no way in hell am i staying awake for it. i also have really bad nerve problems in my back, and i dont want to risk an epidural.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie_r on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm with drankid. Total sedation! If I saw my guts opening up I'd lose my mind.

jeannie_r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down