Rants and Raves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everyone's probably sick of it already...

2 posters

Go down

everyone's probably sick of it already... Empty everyone's probably sick of it already...

Post  drankid Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 pm

but i found unofficial voting results for proposition 26.

57% no, 43% yes.

too close for comfort in my opinion.

its just one more chink in the armor of stability. someones going to push something too far one day, and its going to go in either extreme; no religion, or only religion.

drankid

Back to top Go down

everyone's probably sick of it already... Empty Re: everyone's probably sick of it already...

Post  jeannie_r Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Waaaay to close. I dont get why more people aren't horrified that it got as far as it did.

jeannie_r

Back to top Go down

everyone's probably sick of it already... Empty Re: everyone's probably sick of it already...

Post  drankid Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:43 pm

i guess because everyone thinks its ok to have zealots shit all over everyone.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie_r Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Having lived in countries where there is a clear separation between Church and State, this kind of thing really freaks me out. I dont understand how people cant see how dangerous it is!

jeannie_r

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Idk either. Its actually amazing how blinding it can all be. Not just religion, but staunch patriotism as well. Both can be just as bad.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum