Rants and Raves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave of the day

5 posters

Go down

Rave of the day Empty Rave of the day

Post  Angeldust Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Yay for having drankid back and I am so damn happy to be able to say whatever the hell I wantwithout the damn bb police blocking me or deleting it!¡!!!! Ok that being said here it goes I did circumsize both of my ons I cosleep with my youngest. I did get pregnant at 14 and did abortion it was the hardest decision of my life but imo the best one for me at the time . I love both of my boys with all of my heart. I also did not breastfeed my b Razz oys.
Angeldust
Angeldust

Back to top Go down

Rave of the day Empty Re: Rave of the day

Post  drankid Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:18 pm

feel good to get that all out there? lol. im glad you like it here.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannie_r Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Hooray for not having to pretend to be superwomen.

jeannie_r

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldust Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 pm

It felt great lol I never replied on those posts, I didnt want to feed the trolls. I made a post on bb to find your site and everytime someone gave me the url the bb police were quick to take it down I guess they are pretty threatened by you lmao
Angeldust
Angeldust

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 pm

hahaha. it does kinda seem that way. but whatever. i dont like places run by people who have no checks and stops for themselves put in place. even if its just a forum, totalitarianism sucks.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 pm

@ angel, I was wondering why I didn't know your screen name! You're a lurking pro!

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco5thbaby Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Omg this is awesone. I thought drankid was gone Sad. I was starting to feel like I was at a pta meeting in bb. Now we can say whats really on our minds without being crusified!!!

Coco5thbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 pm

well i am gone from there. lol. but you can always find someone one the internet again.

i know how you feel though. i didnt fare too well there either.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldust Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:05 pm

yeah and the funny thing is I got in trouble all the time on bb thats why I stopped posting
Angeldust
Angeldust

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:06 pm

pfff. ive never seen you post anything wrong. they just need to take The Stick and pull her out of Zella's ass.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco5thbaby Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm

As for honesty and not being attacked...i did have an abortion, birth control failed and I couldnt physically or finiancally do it at the time. Not proud but did it. I have not been able to totally quit smoking, wish I knew how. And o do breast feed but always quit after a couple or few months. Phew, imagine saying that elsewhere.

Coco5thbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco5thbaby Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:16 pm

sorry angeldust not trying to jack your post just thought it would feel good to follow suit lol.

Coco5thbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 pm

even breastfeeding for one month is beneficial. the immune system is greatly strengthened with no help at all in the first month of life. im honestly scared about it, because i have no idea how its going to go, much less with two of them. im hoping to god i make enough milk to pump enough so i can be helped with feeding.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldust Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I breastfeed my youngest for 5 weeks before I stopped @coco its all good I had forgot to add I never fully stopped smoking
Angeldust
Angeldust

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco5thbaby Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Dont be scared drankid. Its really hard to catch onto at first but usually your body will produce what you need. Your body should know it needs to make enough for two. Just be prepared to be mommy moo cow for a while. With one I felt like all I did was sit there and feed, two...well im sure your preparing yourself as much as you can.

Coco5thbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  drankid Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 pm

*nervous laugh*
yeah.. lol. ive mentally prepared myself for childbirth. im good to go there. just gotta work on the after part. but ill get to that when its here i guess.

drankid

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Ohh we can be honest here.... heh!
I'm 25, married, a pagan. This is what I consider my first pregnacy. I was raped from the age of 5 to 12, got pregnant and starved myself. (i already had an eatting disorder, it just got worse) I lost that baby and was so happy for it.
Um... I own four dogs, and reptiles, and a bird. I lost my job four months ago. I'm on medicade, and am hoping to stay on it till my pregnancy is over.

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco5thbaby Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Cass you are guarenteed your medicaid until after the birth of your baby. I had to get it at the begining of my pregnancy because my husband switched jobs and it took us a while to get a check. The kids and hubby are privatley insured now but I couldnt get accepted because pregnancy is a pre-existing condition and the insurance companies wouldnt accept me. When I talked to my social worker she said it was not a problem because if you get medicaid while pregnant you get to keep it no matter what up until 1 mo after the birth for that reason.

Coco5thbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco5thbaby Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Btw I am 25 too buddhist (i was a pagan a few years back I just took another path) & on my 6th pregnancy. I have had 4 live births, 1 abortion, 2 vanishing twins, have 3 living children (1 passed from sids), & I am 34 weeks pregnant. I have done all this in 6 years too, my first was born in 2006 lol.

Coco5thbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Whoo that is reassuring.
I had a vanishing twin!
I guess I use pagan as an easy way to categorize my beliefs.
I believe in the collective consciousness, soul reincarnation and energy work.
I still stick to some basic pagan rituals, mostly because I feel the rituals help keep me in balance with my spiritual journey. Sometimes I need something to pray to, even though deep down I don't believe in the separation of "god" and self.
Did that make any sense?
And CONGRATS on all your babies.

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum